Given the Tribe’s historic and cultural reliance on its natural and traditionally used resources, the Protect Mother Earth Task Force is committed to upholding the teachings of our ancestors to care for Mother Earth. A tremendous amount of waste will be generated with over 32,000 visitors to the Swinomish Reservation as the Swinomish Indian Tribal Community hosts the 2011 Canoe Journey. The PME Task Force has undertaken the challenge to plan for low-waste canoe journey events during the last week in July when our http://goldstarmanatee.com/seriously16-single-dating-ao/ visitors will be celebrating and camping. We respectfully request the support of all visitors, volunteers, and community members to help us in our efforts to protect the environment, human health, and community welfare during this time.
PME Purpose Statement
The Protect Mother Earth Task Force is a subcommittee of the Canoe Journey Committee and was formed to pharmacyonline-bestcheap.com support the waste reduction efforts and initiate recycling, research composting options and provide educational opportunities for volunteers and other interested parties during the Tribal Canoe Journey 2011.
Why Low Waste?
- To reduce our impact on the planet.
- To save generic sildenafil money. Solid waste bills can potentially be cut by more then half by recycling and composting.
- To promote a positive event. We hope to be an example for other tribes choice pharmacy and communities singles nm to reduce waste!
- To promote waste tadalafil online reduction. We hope to recycle at all future tribal gatherings and events!
When cialisonline-onlinebestrx.com do I sign up to volunteer for the PME Task Force?
Starting in May – Watch for a volunteer spot icon here to sign canadian drug pharmacy up online for volunteer jobs or for trainings.
your calendars – and remember to look for the sign up
Ways You Can Help Protect the Earth
- PME canadian online pharmacy members invite you to become a Protect Mother Earth (PME) volunteer – sign-up now & http://adamsvillecomic.com/how-i-kissed-dating-goodbye-o4/ attend a volunteer orientation session! See Volunteer Orientation Schedule for dates & times. Join us in raising awareness and plan to Recycle & Compost.
- Following meals help us to clean up and dispose of waste in appropriate bins.
- Assist us in modeling care and concern for Mother Earth by picking up any litter found & dispose in appropriate bins.
- Help us to model care and concern for Mother Earth to our young people by keeping your campsite litter free.
- Help us eliminate waste by bringing your own refillable water bottle.
Annitra Ferderer (Environmental Education), Theresa Trebon (Logistical Support), Sandra Radin (Outreach Support). Other members not pictured: Eric Day (Canoe Skipper/Public Works), Medicine Bear (Public Works-Special Projects), Kelly Gemmell-Bruce (Advisor) and Jill Rohr (Volunteer Coordinator).
- For general questions please http://viagraonline-4rxpharmacy.com/ email Linda Talman & Jill Rohrs, Volunteer Co-Coordinators, at Volunteers@PaddleToSwinomish.com.
- For general Project Mother Earth Volunteer Team questions, contact Annitra Ferderer at email@example.com.
- See our Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) page for Volunteer related questionshere.